1

Ok so this is my first post on the new blog.  And I just want to let you all know the direction(s) this will/may take.

Starting off, I'm new at this.  So if my shit gets mundane and it starts to seriously bore you, let a brother know!
So sharing is caring, here goes nothing.  I have a bunch of family recipes that I need to try out.  Not trying to be all Julie/Julia, but I'm going to tell you all about how the dishes turn out.  Most likely I will stray off to other topics.  Such as, what type of shampoo I'm currently digging.  Or what facial mask really got in deep.  Maybe I will let you know about what amazing socks or underwear I just bought.  Think Goop, but I'm not recommending $300 bottles of wine. 
You know, it's what the fuck ever, hopefully you can find something here you like and think is worth it.

Anyway, I'm starting to stray off already.   So welcome to my blog.  The Millie!

Comments

Popular Posts